Here's to my Valentine...

Today was our first Valentine's Day together as a couple! Shout Hooray!

When I woke up, an egg surprised me by playing along in true Valentine Spirit!

When J woke up, he had a trail of paper airplanes leading him to his present. (This may or may not have been my first time EVER making a paper airplane...and I may or may not have googled how to do it ... ).



Not only does J love his Lego's, but this present was a way for me to tell him that I truly love and support him through everything.


When I went to work, J came by and completely surprised me with delicious treats. He got many "oooh's" and "ahhh's" from the ladies at work (so lucky he's mine!), gave me a kiss, and told me this was only a small thing compared to what I was getting later.

Later, I came home to fresh flowers in our home. Beautiful.


And, my favorite painting hanging in our bedroom. Perfect.




Last year, I was halfway around the world in Jerusalem on our first Vday as a "couple." I remember spending time organizing every single picture taken of J & me, so that I could make a cute video to send to him on Valentine's day. Justin wrote me a beautiful letter, and took the time to type up every text we ever sent to each other.I remember reading through all of our texts - it was like reading a beautiful love story all about us. Before all of the text messages, J wrote "It was really cool to see our progression... even through texts you can see us transform from immediately liking each other to long lasting love. I love YOU Bailey." 

And, I know that we truly do have long lasting love. I am so wonderfully happy that J & I made the decision to be sealed together in the temple, so that we can be together throughout eternity.

Justin and I are perfect in every way - this is something that gets confirmed to me more and more each day as I fall further and further in love with J. No one could make me happier, and I know that nobody else could make Justin happier.


So, here's to years and years of more Valentine's together!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You two are an inspiration for me! I love you both! Keep going!!