Yesterday we hit our 6 month mark, and we went out and celebrated in the perfect way! To start off, we went on a date to our favorite place - Color Me Mine! 

J & I have made so many fun things here, it is definitely a place full of many memories together - not to mention this was where J proposed to me! This was the first time we had been since we got married, and it was wonderful to be back in there painting together
After Color Me Mine I was craving something sweet, and it just so happens that we had a $15 gift card to Cold Stone (thanks Madz!). We swung by, and may or may not have spent the entire gift card in one sitting... (no judging) Ice cream has and always will be my first second love
Then, we were off to the Scera theater to see Tarzan - the Musical! I LOVE plays! Whenever we go to the Scera, our tradition is to order a pizza and bring it in with us:
Tarzan was such a fun play - "You will be in my Heart" is the song that J & I first danced to as husband and wife, and it was special to be cuddled up together 6 months later and be reminded of our wedding day.
All in all, it was a pretty perfect day filled with all of my favorite things. Marrying Justin is the best choice I have ever made, and I am happier every single day of my life because I am with him.




4 comments:
fun!! you two are adorbs! sounds like the best day ever!!
So fun!
i love this. i love you two and i love your amazing pottery painting skills.
so fun. cutest newlyweds ever!
Post a Comment