The Great Es-Skate

We took advantage of our Pass of All Passes and went to the last possible free skate day.
Don't mind my blurry cell phone pictures
At home, the ice rink is outdoors - so I always over dress thinking I will be freeeeezing. And then I end up taking off my 237 layers because the rink is actually INSIDE
Justin was twirling up a storm - I swear he is good at everything
Megan + Tanner joined the fun and I lovvveeed spending time with them!
Dance party on the ice ice baby
{literally, if you missed it check out my insta feed}

P.S. - did you noticed my new blog design? I'm starting up my own design business and I am SO jazzed about it! 

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok so I WANT you to design Eric and I's blog! It definitely needs it. I just need to think about what I would want it to look like haha, that's even a big step for me! Well I will be contacting you for your design work!

Rachel Sayumi Porter said...

Your new design is PERFECT! I love itttttt!!
Also, Justin is totally great at skating, I remember I went with him and Rupper while you were in Jeru. It's not fair! I was scared for my life and held on to the wall or Haley hahaha.

Courtney B said...

Ah, how FUN! We have the pass of all passes and we don't even live up north anymore. Don't ask, ha!
I want to go ice skating soooo badly! Do you get discount days with the pass? Maybe we will have to make a date night out of ice skating when we are up visiting one of these months!

Laura said...

I like this new web design business! B is as good (if not better) than the best!

Unknown said...

bloggy blog is looking good, comments are working ;), and i like the web design page too!!

Bailey B. Stewart said...

yayyyy for working comments haha! any progress with your up and coming blog?

Bailey B. Stewart said...

Awww thanks! I'm really excited about it :)

Bailey B. Stewart said...

I don't think you get discounts anymore - it ended October something...but it's still super cheap to go and so fun and soooo worth it!

Bailey B. Stewart said...

Thanks girl :) Haha J is seriously so good! I don't understand how he can be good at EVERYTHING! Sometimes it drives me a littttleeee crazy haha

Bailey B. Stewart said...

Noelle I will totally design for you! Haha coming up with the idea is always hard for me, too - I'm so indecisive! PS when is baby Maughan due?!