Stewart's @ Stewart Falls

On Labor Day we decided to take a family hike up to Stewart Falls.
Pretty fitting, am I right?

We took the chairlift up and then starting blazing the trail. 
People would ask how old JD was, and when we told them he was only 3 1/2 weeks we got a variety of responses:
shock and awe
'if I did what you're doing when my baby was that young I wouldn't be so fat!'
'that's a healthy lifestyle right there'
'if you can do it, i can do it'
'i can't believe you're out and about so soon after having a baby!'

The colors were just starting to change for Fall, and the views were unreal. Such a beautiful hike!


  







2 comments:

Velma said...

The colors are beautiful. Such a great hike. Remember the advice I got when I had my first baby, "She will adjust to your lifestyle, don't change what you normally do just because you have a baby" Best advice ever!

Unknown said...

I remember getting those comments a ton, I was kind of proud when I got them! It's easier to take them when they are that small so if you get used to it they will be better at doing what you like when they get bigger! He's adorable.