Brand New Baby

finally getting around to posting some of the most precious images of our brand brand brand new family + baby

When I was pregnant, Our close family friend Angela of Angela Hatch Photography contacted me about doing a lifestyle maternity shoot. She was just kicking off her photography business and wanted to get some shots to add to her portfolio. I was super excited to get some shots of J and I with the bellay, and so we scheduled for her to come over on August 9th, six days before my due date. I thought this would give us plenty of time, because I was almost positive that baby would come late.
Little did I know, baby JD came 9 days EARLY! But alas, we kept the slot open and it worked out perfectly for Angela to come over and snap some pictures of 3 day old JD!
I treasure these images so so much. I love that we have pictures of JD when he was just the wee little babe that he was!

2 comments:

Madison Ellingson said...

these are precious!! love them and love that you have some of him new new newborn!

megan.bradshaw said...

good glory, these are perfect. my heart just melted all over again!