Lake Powell 2015


After the Bradshaw family reunion, we made an another impressive roadtrip from Northern WA > Southern UT for the yearly Stewart Lake Powell trip. The day we arrived, Tami told us she was expecting her 5th baby! We were thrilled – but little did everyone else know that very same morning I had taken a pregnancy test, and we had just found out that we were expecting our second! It was so hard to keep quiet and not blurt out that we were also expecting. But I held my tongue ☺

I love that the Stewart's have this tradition of spending a week on the water each summer. It is so nice to be able to completely unplug, and just be together with family and enjoy the water. Lake Powell was a lot more work this year with JD in our lives, but it was still so much fun to be out on the water for an entire week - no internet, playing card games with the family, watching Justin ski his heart out, and showing JD the joys of wearing a life jacket. I was worried about JD taking naps, sleeping through the night, staying cool and hydrated, and eating. But he took Lake Powell like a champ. We've got a little fish on our hands!

2 comments:

Madison Ellingson said...

I love that shot of Wayne and his ski! Lake Powell looks like so much fun when you guys go!! i want to come next time!!!

megdeere said...

Ditto Madison's comment.