Halloween with a little baby is the best. It was so much fun to go trick or treating with JD and his cousins, and to get all dressed up! We even went to a fun carnival that Ancestry threw for the employees, and won best dressed! I have had my Egyptian costume since my freshman year of college – it has definitely treated me well over the years! We got J’s getup a couple years ago for a couples party, and won best costume that year as well :) I wanted to do something themed for our family, but didn’t want to spend a fortune on new costumes. So we pulled out our old costumes, and I actually made JD’s mummy outfit! It was a lot more hours + sewing than I originally anticipated, but I am very proud of this cute little costume and think it’s just adorable. It was perfect for JD since he was just getting the hang of walking and always had his arms sticking out in front of him for balance!
On Halloween we went up and trick-or-treated with our cousins in their neighborhood. Little Nora was such a good buddy to JD, holding his hand all the way up to each and every doorstep and helping him put candy in his little bucket. Those two are the cutest best friends.



2 comments:
Haha you guys have the best costumes!! Love that little mummy man!
Hahaha little mummy JD is adorable! That costume has treated me well too ;)
Post a Comment