I can't believe I don't have more photos from the time my mom spent with us after Beckham was born. Gramma B truly is such a saint. She is pure love and service, 110% of the time. She is always working quietly in the background - making dinner, folding laundry, cleaning house, sewing buttons, etc. She doesn't ask what needs to be done, she simply senses it and takes action without asking for anything in return. I honestly don't know how my mom does it all with such grace and poise. And she is so much fun! I have never seen my mother stressed, short-tempered, or idle (for more than 10 minutes). What an example she is to me of the woman I want to become!
(Gramma B also leaves secret love notes and a trail of $2 bills whenever she visits. Honestly, does she have elves helping her out?! HOW DOES SHE DO IT ALL!)
Before Gramma B left she wanted to get JD a present, and she bought him this basketball hoop that he just absolutely loves. He will shoot 200 shots before even thinking of stopping or realizing that other things are happening around him. Not only is it the perfect gift for JD, but also for me because it distracts JD enough for me to get things done/pack up house for our upcoming and all-to-soon move!


1 comment:
She really is the best! Can't wait for her help/support/magic when Baby Deere comes!
Post a Comment