Blog Design

last month I had a lot of fun finishing up some more web designs!
I gotta say, I am so grateful for my clients - I have so much fun working with them and feel absolutely blessed to be this busy!

the first design was for my dear friend Riley. We had a lot of fun making her vision come to life, and I just love how the design turned out. It's simple, but the yellow pops of color and fun fonts really bring it to life. I love it!

Riley's blog is the only design I completed during January that I would considered a typical 'blog'

For my next project, a client came to me asking if it would be possible to use Blogspot to host a website for his startup business. Of course, this is possible - you are just limited on the sites functionality. That was fine by him, and he was happy not to pay an arm and a leg for external hosting. Win win!


The last design I completed was an adventure - this site is hosted on SquareSpace, something I had never worked with before. I had a lot of fun learning to develop on a new platform and finding my way around :) I love how this design turned out - Victoria is an amazing illustrator and I love how her style really shines through the design. We used her actual handwriting for the logo and sidebar titles - didn't it turn out beautifully?!

I had a lot of fun designing in January - and things are only gonna get better in this month! I have a lot of fun blogger templates lined up, and I'm also jumping back into designing in Wordpress! Woot woot!

Things are looking up for Site B. Check out my site to stay updated on my portfolio - and please refer any friends you have that are looking for a blog design!

2 comments:

Madison Ellingson said...

i have said it before and i will say it again.. you are a genius!! B great work! Love the designs you have been working on!! you are so great!

megan.bradshaw said...

Whoa I love Victoria's blog! She's cool.