Bumpdate: 13 Weeks

When life hands you lemons, you've officially conquered the first trimester!
This week Baby Stewart measures in at 3 inches long, 1.5 oz (approximately the size of a lemon)


How Far Along? 13.5 weeks
Weight Gain? Almost 5 lbs, lookout!
Food Cravings: Watermelon sour-belts, Vanilla Bean Frappucinos, and fruit
Morning Sickness? Not really…I have had a few bad days, and I really wish that I could sleep all the live long day…but I've only thrown-up thrice. So for the most part, I've felt really blessed with this pregnancy - I've hardly been sick! 
Maternity Clothes? Not yet! Although, my pants are feeling quite snug
Sleep? Ohhh how i love it! I just wish I could sleep more. I have been waking up around 3 or 4am to use the loo, and then it's always really hard for me to fall back asleep :(
Movement? Not yet! But it's funny - if I lay on my side for a bit and then stand up, I totally have a lopsided belly
Best moment? Getting our first ultra sound and hearing the heartbeat - ohh my goodness it was such a special, happy moment! I wish we could get one every day!
Gender? It's going to be a surprise! 
Looking forward to: Getting our second ultrasound soon! And hopefully having this weird 'i look bloated all the time' belly turn into a cute pregnant belly someday soon

9 comments:

Justin said...

Looking forward to: having a belly so you can eat cereal from it standing up!

Unknown said...

Being pregnant is so exciting! I was the same way, I wanted to be showing (it didn't really happen until 22 weeks) but then towards the end I wished my belly would stop growing!

Madison Ellingson said...

yay!! so cute and excited for you guys!!! love your posts!

Sra.Scrimsher said...

A surprise gender baby?! You're so brave!!

K&R said...

congrats girl! so exciting! you are so tiny, i doubt you will be showing any time soon! you look great! and congrats again!

Velma said...

congrats to you and Justin. we are as excited as you are! So happy for you. you are so cute!

Natalie said...

!!!!

Lexie and Brayden said...

these pics are so cute!!

megan.bradshaw said...

love this post. I need more fruitdates! [I tried to be clever like you, it didn't really work though]. You're cuuuute and I'm excited for when you can wear cute pregnant clothes and we can sew baby things together.