Holy Toledo Batman - Can you believe it's already March?!
February always flies by wayyyy to quickly
As per tradition, I'm going to share some of the awesome designs I completed for my awesome clients in February. I did a lot of SEO and logo design work as well, so I was definitely a busy B!
Lately I've received a lot of questions about whether or not you can create a website for your small business using Blogger - and the answer is YES! Laura's blog proves that you can, as well as a design I did last month for Project Cyclery. If you are running a small business and are interested in setting up a website for a low cost, contact me and we can discuss your options! You are definitely more limited to the types of pages/content you can post if you use Blogger, but if you are looking for a cheap and easy alternative, or just a quick way to get started, this is a smart route.
If you've been following my designs since the beginning - this one may look familiar :) My big sister blogs over at Life is Oh So Good about her family life and adventures in NYC. She wanted me to help simplify the layout of her blog, but create a fun look/feel. I love the gold+chevron in her blog!
Ohhh how this design makes me want to live in Hawaii! I absolutely love how this blog turned out! I had a blast working with Shel of Lakin Ohana - she had such a beautiful vision and I loved being able to make it come to life. Be sure to check out her blog and look at all of her beautiful pictures - but don't blame me if you get stuck on her site for hours :)
For those of you looking at my blog for the first time, I design blogs and websites over at Site B
If you or anyone you know is looking for design work, feel free contact me - I'm happy to answer any questions you have and help you get started
As always, a huge THANK YOU to my amazing clients and wonderful family+friends supporting me - I couldn't do this without you guys!
For those of you looking at my blog for the first time, I design blogs and websites over at Site B
If you or anyone you know is looking for design work, feel free contact me - I'm happy to answer any questions you have and help you get started
As always, a huge THANK YOU to my amazing clients and wonderful family+friends supporting me - I couldn't do this without you guys!



2 comments:
B!! you are so talented! i love looking at all the blogs/websites you have done! Thank you for creating my blog! i love it!!!
You're so talented and cooool. Also you changed the way Site B looks? no more tents/tribal things? But I like it!
Post a Comment