Behold, my latest pregnancy bumpdate:
How Far Along? 19.5 weeks
Weight Gain? 8 big ones!
Food Cravings: Fruit fruit fruit fruit
Morning Sickness? Nada
Maternity Clothes? Not yet! Just doing the rubber band trick with my pantalones
Sleep? Waking up around 3 or 4am to use the loo, and then I'm up and ready for the day. Boo.
Movement? Not that I can feel... But at our ultrasound yesterday this little babe was punching and kicking and twisting and turning like crazy! It was so fun to see!
Best moment? The ultrasound yesterday was pretty good... And Justin surprises me everyday by taking care of all the desires of my heart
Belly Button: Still in...but looking prettttty shallow
Gender? Still a surprise, although we are thinking it's a boy!!!
Looking forward to: Feeling the first movements, buying cute maternity clothes, graduation, and our baby moon!
Sure do love this little mango!


4 comments:
19 weeks pregnant and you're still skinnier than I am, HAHA! You are the cutest ever, B! I love that you've been taking weekly pics, it's perfect!!!! <3
yeah I don't get the fruit comparison either.....the turnip is way smaller than the orange haha
bah!! cutest preggo lady EVER!!! love you! love your bump! love your hair! love your fruit!
you are the cutest pregnant girl ever! and no morning sickness!? that is incredible!!
Post a Comment