Blog Design

Well well well - it's time for another blog design update! Here are some of the beautiful designs I was able to work on during March - as well as a sneak peak to something that will be coming very soon!
First off, I have been working on rebranding my design site...it's not 'final' yet, but I'm definitely getting closer! If you have any feedback I would love to hear it!
I had the pleasure of working with Melanie, the face behind Always Gold - and we had such a wonderful time! I absolutely love how her blog turned out, and more importantly Melanie could not be happier with the design either. Obviously, we went for a gold theme and added some jewel tones in the mix as well - this is definitely one of my favorite designs to date!

My cousin, Monica, is the talented human behind Sook Ee Designs. Guys, she is seriously so so very talented. She can sew absolutely anything, is a craft queen, and a master chef. She also coordinates with some pretty sweet vendors to throw the cutest parties in all the land - definitely check her out! She asked me to help simplify the design of her blog, but also bring in a more professional feel, with a fun twist. We kept her old logo and used the colors as the base of the design, and it turned out perfectly! 
Coming Soon! 
Another big project I've been working on this month has been creating premade blogger templates! These will be offered at a discounted price, and will also have the option to customize colors and fonts. I am beyond excited to be adding these designs to my site soon - so stay tuned if you are looking for a cheaper alternative to getting a good design for your blog :)



As always, if you are interested in having your blog designed or know of anyone in need of a site revamp, contact me via Site B and we can discuss your project. This month I also designed a few logo's and helped a few clients rebrand their business, so if you are in need to graphic design work along those lines, let me know! I'd love to work with you!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

oh no way I love Melanie! you are rocking it!

Madison Ellingson said...

B that is sweet you are doing template!! You go girl. rock it! love it! feel it! Design it! I love you!!