this little babe is still cooking! here's the latest update on my ever growing belly:
these pictures make me look HUGE (which I'm okay with!) but, i really don't look this big. it must be because we took the pics after dinner :) rookie mistake. or i'm arching my back? whatev's. optical illusion
How Far Along? 23 weeks
Weight Gain? 14 whole pounds! What?!
Food Cravings: Fruit fruit fruit fruit
Symptoms: back pain :( also, I've been getting weird burning feelings in my throat/tonsil area?
Maternity Clothes? Just got some cute shirts, and now people can actually tell I'm pregnant! And I reallllyyyy need some new pants. For now mr. rubberband is my best friend, and my brothers old jeans suit me just fine :)
Stretch Marks? None so far - thanks to all that lotioning and oiling
Sleep? Sucks. I wake up so many times to use the potty, and then the baby wakes up and has a dance party in my tummy and I can't fall back asleep for hours. 5 o'clock and all's not well, I should still be sleeping at that hour! And, did I mention back pain? It has gotten so much worse over these past few weeks - ouchie!
Movement? YES! Oh my goodness we felt the first kick at 21 weeks and ever since then my belly has been shaking nonstop! It is such a crazy feeling. We've even felt the heartbeat through my tummy!
Best moment? See above. Feeling the little babe move is surreal. Plus I had a super fun baby shower last week! Plus, I found some sweet deals on KSL/Facebook yardsale groups and bought a glider, crib, and changing table!
Belly Button: Hahaha it depends on the hour - after I eat it pops out! But for the most part it's still in
Gender? Still a surprise, and absolutely loving it!
Looking forward to: Graduation --> BABY MOON!

4 comments:
you look SO pregnant!!!! But ya, must have been the enchiladas you had for dinner or something, because you do not look that pregnant in real life, you tiny thang! ;)
Oh man I didn't know your back has been giving you sooo much trouble! I'm so sorry Bee. Looking good mamma.
oh B!! you are so cute! You seem to have popped from 21 to 23! you are the cutest! and niiiiice headband!:) love love!
so cute!! and that burning in your throat/tonsils ---> heartburn. Tums will become your new best friend. for reals.
Post a Comment