A week before graduation my friends showered me with gifts + love.
It seemed a bit early to throw a shower, but I am so so happy we did because so many people moved right after graduation :( I miss you all!
The theme for the shower was so darn cute, I loved it!
My big sissy made all of the delicious desserts and I was over decor/crafts. I wish we took more pictures because everything seriously looked so darn cute. And the lemon bars? Let's just say my mouth is watering...
For one of the games we had a list of old wives' tales for people to ask me. Then we tried to predict the gender based on my answers/preggo symptoms.
According to the wives tales, baby girl won 11-9.
But most of the people at the shower thought I am having a boy, 12-3!
If you need a super fun craft for your shower, this one is a real winner! I actually got the idea when we threw my older sister a shower last year, and decided that I wanted to do the same thing at my shower.
I made the cardboard stencils all by myself, so you can literally have anything you want on the onesies. Then, you just give people felt + scissors + glue + onesie and Voila! You are set in the onesie department (ha ha ha ya right)!
I think they turned out SO cute! We made over 20 onesies and I can't wait for Baby to dawn these adorable threads
A perk of not finding out the gender is that people get you very practical and useful things. I hardly got any outfits, but was given soooo many essentials that I know I will be using every single day soon! Plus, I know I will get tons of cute little items for this babes wardrobe after he/she arrives!
![]() |
| Random roomies freshman year was the best thing ever. |
![]() |
| Struggling to get one good sister pic |
All in all, we had a grand ole time
I'm kinda sorta maybe starting to freak out - it's getting soooo close!
(Err'yone: Sorry for the pic quality - the shower was indoors and at night)
(Mom: Sorry I don't have more/better pics - I'm sad about it, too!)










No comments:
Post a Comment