An update on my blog designing is quite overdue! I blame the crazy hectic awesome-ness of summer for making me so behind :)
Mindy Sue is the cute girl behind Style by Suzy - I absolutely loved working with her! She had such and fun vision, and it totally represents her. That's what I love most about this blog - you can just see Mindy's personality shining through the design!
Carissa came to me about a month prior to her leaving on a LDS mission to Los Angeles, California. Carissa wanted some help creating a blog to keep friends + family updated on her life as a sister missionary, and she new exactly how she wanted her blog to look. She designed all of the graphics and hand drew the designs, and only needed my help implementing them into her blog layout. It was really fun collaborating with her!
Bailey was SUCH a fun client. She is new to the blogging world, and wanted to create a blog that could also serve as her website for Leadership Coaching. She wanted something professional, but definitely wanted it to have a personal vibe to give viewers a taste of her personality and what the could expect in working with her. It was a fun experience to create this blog and mesh the worlds of blogging + business.
Coming Soon!
I'm still working on making premade blogger templates! These will be offered at a discounted price, and will have options to customize colors and fonts. I am beyond excited to be adding these designs to my site soon - so stay tuned if you are looking for a cheaper alternative to getting a good design for your blog :)
As always, if you are interested in having your blog designed or know of anyone in need of a site revamp, contact me via Site B and we can discuss your project. I'd love to work with you!



1 comment:
B these are so awesome! You are so very talented!
Post a Comment