Lake Powell

We spent our 4th of July on a boat in the middle of the beautiful Grand Canyon.
Every year the Stewart's head to LP for a week on the water. I hadn't been planning on going this year (since I am super pregnant and wanted to save my vacation days for after Stewart Little arrives) but I just couldn't resist when the opportunity arose! J left for the lake on Saturday, and then I came down with Tami + Trav on Wednesday. I'm oh so so happy that I was able to go! I love being at the lake with J - it's hands down his favorite place in the entire world and it's so fun for me to see him completely in his element. Plus, I got to surf. Plus, I played with cute lil Nora all week long and it was heaven.
Until next year!

2 comments:

Madison Ellingson said...

Nora is zoo big and cute!! And your belly is so big and cute! I'm glad you were able to go! -Megan

Madison Ellingson said...

oh B i love these!! you are the cutest preggo lady there is hands down! and I am glad you got to go!
-love the real mads