Christmas Photos

Christmas is a pretty big deal in the Stewart household. J is kinda addicted to Christmas music, so it's safe to say that we listen to it year round - and I'm not complaining! Anyway, when I saw JD's hat in the store, I grabbed it and ran to the register and immediately started dreaming up our Christmas card photos. But...turning that dream into a reality was something else. We just never seemed to find time to go out and take photos! So, we finally squeezed this shoot in right before we road tripped down to the NFR. I was a little sad initially because I really wanted to get a winning shot with JD flashing his cute smile - but, 'tis okay! I love how our card turned out, and I mean seriously - JD is just to die for in that hat

2 comments:

megan.bradshaw said...

He IS to die for!!

Madison Ellingson said...

oh my goodness these are too precious!! i LOVE them!