This year we spent Thanksgiving in colorful Colorado. It was so fun to drive out there and be with J's family! JD did absolutely vunderbar in the car - I was so worried that it would take us twice as long to drive out there, but not so! We made it out there safe and sound with no extra stops, it was heavenly! JD, you are too good to us :)
We got there late Wednesday night, but I was determined to make JD a 'first Thanksgiving' outfit, so I stayed up til the wee hours of the morn putting together that cute lil turkey onesie he is sportin'
One of the highlights of the trip was going to the Denver Botanical Gardens. I had been wanting to go for a longggg time, so we definitely made it a priority! Chihuly had a magnificent exhibit displaying all of his big glass masterpieces, and it was just amazing to see all of his art. The exhibit was actually ending that weekend, so the timing worked out perfectly for us to see it!
I'm so glad we were able to make the quick trip to be with family for Thanksgiving. JD got to spend some much needed time with his grandparents and cousins, and we loved being able to relax and have a quick break from school + work.







2 comments:
that place looks amazing!! and that outfit is to die for! I can't wait to snuggle cute JD! I love that he is getting so big and CUTE!
um wow. you have the most darling family!! glad I found your blog!
Post a Comment