Dear Justin,

This past weekend we celebrated J's birthday - it was so fun to spoil him :) We partied, opened presents, ate delicious food,  and spent time with our families. Since we were so busy over the weekend, I didn't get to post on J's birthday (coming soon!) - but  I thought it would be fun to do a little shout out to Justin

Justin makes me happy, every.single.moment. of every.single.day
Justin has a childlike optimism for life
Justin loves to be active: soccer, basketball, waterski, football, bike ride, hike, run, fly kites...anything but frisbee :)
Justin could watch movies all day long
Justin loves shoes. He has quite a collection of bright, flashy Nike's
Justin is clean. He is always picking up after me, washing the dishes, or tidying up something
Justin is amazing at everytihing he tries. Seriously, sometimes this is soooo frustrating, but most of the time it is just plain awesome. J is talented and smart, and dominates in the things he is passionate about
Justin is caring and makes friends quickly
Justin loves me. He tells me every day, and he shows me through every action

I am truly the luckiest girl to have this man in my life. He is my home. I fall more in love with him every day, and I am so grateful that I found him.

3 comments:

Velma said...

ohhhhhhhh, so sweet. you guys are wonderful together.

Natalie said...

<3

Madison Ellingson said...

we love justin so much!!