Home
About
Our Stewartship
Stewart Little
Faith
Contact
Design
Portfolio
Shop
Husband + Wife
He
...loves to play soccer
...loves juice
...loves to sing
...loves being an uncle
...loves her
She
...loves to play basketball
...loves ice cream
...loves art
...loves the piano
...loves him
WE
...love all of the above. And more.
I'm sure in some cases, opposites do attract. I mean it is a timeless saying after all!
But, J & I are so perfectly similar, sometimes even I think it's crazy.
We sure are glad we found each other.
#inlove #ifoundhim
2 comments:
Melissa P
said...
you guys are the coolest, cutest couple ever! Love ya!
March 5, 2013 at 8:25 AM
Velma
said...
love you guys.
March 12, 2013 at 12:42 AM
Post a Comment
Newer
Older
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you guys are the coolest, cutest couple ever! Love ya!
love you guys.
Post a Comment