Thursday was my computers last day on this earth. RIP. I was stressed all day long. So stressed, that I could feel my eyebrows furrowed the entire day. I tried to massage them and relax, but I couldn't. I felt so bad. This financial burden was all my fault. I just got married, and once your married your not supposed to make big purchases like this. Why was this happening? Why couldn't my computer just stick it out for another month? I came home with a huge migraine. When Justin came home from work, he saw how sick I was, and gave me a blessing. I am so grateful to be married to a man worthy to hold the priesthood - a man willing and ready to use the power of God when needed and called upon. After the blessing, Justin held me and sang "Be Still My Soul" until I fell asleep.
In the morning, I felt at peace with the purchase that needed to be made. I decided not to have any more second thoughts about it - I needed a computer. I wasn't buying it for fun, I was buying it because it was a necessity. So, off we went to the BYU Bookstore, and little Mac was adopted into our family.
![]() |
| Welcome to the family, Mac! |
And they all lived happily ever after!

3 comments:
Sad your computer died! Hopefully you didn't lose anything too important! We have had several computers die over the years, never fun! the first time we lost ALLLLLLLL of our pictures we had on it, AND we had backed everything up on an external hard drive that also didn't work, so we recovered nothing, so the first year of Conner's life doesn't really exist! SAD, anyways, glad you got a new one. New expensive purchases are never easy, but definitely necessary. Don't worry, I am sure J will have some purchases that are necessary come up to! miss you guys, and love seeing pics!
haha B you crack me up! love this post!!
Computer problems are the WORST!!!! my desktop is completely dying right, and I have to get a new one too. Totally stinks! I hope you had your stuff saved somewhere else before it all crashed!
Love you B!!!!!
Post a Comment