SF: Day 5

Our last day in San Francisco was the day of the summit I attended Ancestry.com, so I was working for the majority of the day. But it was worth it, considering the summit was the whole reason we were able to take this trip. Thanks, Ancestry! 

When I got off work, Laura took us to see the Painted Ladies
There was a cute little park right across the street, so of course we spent some time playing with cute little Landon. 
 Luckily the weather wasn't as bad as it was Sunday, and we had a wonderful time
Thanks for the party, SF! 
We had such a blast playing, exploring, and visiting our family 
Laura, Brandon, and Dani - thanks for spoiling us! 

2 comments:

Coby Gerstner said...

I'm a big fan of these stewarts! Looks like you guys had a great time.

Sarah said...

love all your SF pics-- looks like you had an amazing time! Espesh at the spa! ;)