Grateful

Today I am especially grateful for Justin.
He leaves for his internship at 7am, commutes to Salt Lake, works, comes home at 5pm... Then, he turns right back around and leaves for his second job at 6, and finally comes home at 10:30.
And, he took classes during Spring Term.
He has been hard at work all summer long (with a few play dates here and there!), and today is the last day of his internship.
I am so grateful to have a hard working husband who is dedicated to our family, our marriage, and our happiness. I know that Justin makes it a priority to make me happy, and he never fails. I have never been happier than when I am with Justin. He is absolutely perfect, and each day I am so grateful that I have him in my life.

Thank you for everything you do for me, babe!

1 comment:

Jewelz said...

Ah so cute! That's adorable, I love that! What a good guy!

thelolajames.blogspot.com