Welp, we are going to be missing in action for the next 2 WEEKS!
That's right people, a whole fortnight.
Justin and I have been workin' our little booties off all summer long, and I am so excited to have a break from working 60 hr weeks!
I can't wait to soak up the sun in lovely Lake Powell and happy Havai Supai.
Sidenote: Here is a little sneak peak of our trip to the Salt Flats...Which will also serve as a reminder for me to blog about that fun trip as soon as we get back. In twooooooo weeeeeeeeks!
Let the good times roll!
4 comments:
you two seriously are the cutest! have fun these next few weeks! i am bummed i can't join the havai supi girls. :(
ooh I have always wanted to go to Hava Supai!! This pic is really cute :)
come back soon!
oh stop being so cute! :) I love these pics you guys took at the salt flats!
Post a Comment