Bumpdate: 28 weeks


How Far Along? 28 weeks, 4 days
Weight Gain? 18 pounders
Food Cravings: None really. Just food in general :)
Symptoms: Still awful back pain :( also, heartburn sooooo bad
Maternity Clothes? Took advantage of those memorial day sales to buy my first maternity jeans!!! Guys, I don't think I'll ever go back to regular jeans - maternity ones are so comfy!
Stretch Marks? Yes :( Not on my belly or butt, but on my breast-oh-las! I just woke up one morning and they were there to say hello. 
Sleep? Hasn't been as bad - probably because I am getting super tired again like I was in the first tri. I think being so tired helps put me into a deeper sleep
Movement? My tummy never stops shaking! This babe has got the rhythm :) I wouldn't be surprised if he/she came out tap dancing
Best moment? Feeling the babe move inside of me is the best.  Also, our baby moon was the perfect getaway. Also, sometimes I can feel the baby's heartbeat by pressing my hand on my belly, and that is a special moment indeed.
Weird pregnancy moment? I'm leaking milk? There's just too much in there... Hence the stretch marks :( Also, I haven't mentioned this before but sneezing at anytime throughout pregnancy is the weirdest feeling. Sometimes it hurts - it feels like you are getting punched in the uterus. Lately, it causes a shooting pain up my spine. So that's fun!
Belly Button: Audi. I secretly love that my belly button is poking out haha
Gender? Still holding strong and keeping it a surprise!
Looking forward to: Our first birthing class - it starts tonight and I've been looking forward to it all week

3 comments:

Madison Ellingson said...

your birthing class starts tonight!! sweet!! and i love that you are taking food pics each week! you are amazing! and i too love your belly button! and i second the maternity jeans LOVE! I still secretly wish i could wear mine! :) and might have even after i lost all my post partum weight!

Lorie Ann said...

I will never go back to regular pants! Maternity pants are the best!! Also, you are the cutest pregnant person ever. Can't wait for your little guy!

K&R said...

girl you look amazing! seriously! hope you enjoy your class tonight!