DIY Clock: Room Decor


Time flies when you're having fun! Yesterday J & I finished a little craft project that had been on our to-do list for FAR too long! A few months ago I got a clock at DI for $5.00. We really needed a clock for our bathroom, but buying a cute clock big enough to fill the space was too pricy (some $80 and above!!!). I saw this clock at DI and knew I could do something cute with it - so here ya go!
Original clock - gotta love the granny style! 
Add a little spray paint...
And a little numbers...

Voila! New clock in the house!
This project was super fun, and so cheap! The spray paint was 6 bucks, the clock was 5, the numbers we printed off and cut out ourselves. Can you say E-Z?! J & I did it all during last nights championship basketball game!

3 comments:

Landecor said...

You guys are just so dang crafty!!! Love your thrifting skillz!

Madison Ellingson said...

cute!! way to go B!

megan.bradshaw said...

You're the cooooolest!