My Angel Mother

Dearest Mother,

I cannot tell you how grateful I am for all the love and tenderness you have shown me. You have an infectious spirit, and permeate love. Thank you for always being there for me. Thank you for teaching me to always be true to myself. For teaching me how to be silly. How to laugh at myself. How to serve and reach out to others. How to pray to my Heavenly Father. How to dance like a rockstar. How to enjoy life. How to be patient. How to love. How to recognize my self-worth. For pete's sake, how to walk and talk! You have taught me so much, and I would not be the woman I am today without your beautiful influence in my life. Thank you for still being there for me, every day. Thank you for being my best friend, and my angel mother. I hope one day I can be the Mother, Wife, and Friend that you are to all who know you.
I love you, Mama.
Happy Mother's Day, ShmomBom! 

I miss you. 

PS: this is beautiful.

No comments: