Called to Serve

Whew! I am quite behind on this little bloggy blog of life! Some very exciting things have happened in the Stewart Household {J got a scholarship, I got an internship, J got an internship, this wknd we are partying in St. George and Zionz...life is good!} However, comma, I want to take a moment and blog about Parker's mission call! That's right ladies and gents, the one and only Parker Bradshaw has been called to serve in the Mexico Torreon Mission!

Parker opened his call last Thursday, and the entire fam was present via google hangout. It was a hoot.



Can we just take a moment to be grateful for technology? "I love technology...but not as much as you you see...but I still love technology...always and forever" I mean seriously, how cool is it that I got to see my brothers face and hear his voice while he read his mission call? And that I got to share that experience with family located in Colorado, California, Washington, Utah, and even friends in Canada? WHOA DREAM BIG. 
I am beyond excited for Parker. Even though he will be serving in the "drug capital" and Mexico's "heart of violence", I know that the Lord will protect him. I know that Parker is supposed to be there, and that this mission call came directly from the Lord.
 Also, I am so happy that Parks was able to spend a week with us before heading home to good ole Winthrop for the summer. It was so much fun living it up in PTown with him. Basketball. Comedy Sports. Bikes. Just Dance. BYU. And a hike up to the Y!

3 peas in a pod! Even better than two!
Bootylicious
Yao! King&Queen of the Rock!

No comments: