Zions

After hiking Angel's Landing, we decided to go check out the Emerald Pools. The hike up to the pools was a lot less strenuous than Angel's Landing, but since we were hiking later in the day it was PACKED with people and the sun was HOT. And, we kept seeing these giant, disgusting lizards on the trail. Justin really wanted to catch one, but I was just thought there were gross

Loving the gorgeous views!
Playing in a mini slot canyon
Gross Lizard. Beautiful Flower. (had to have a balance)
 
Waterfall at the Emerald Pools + A view of my favorite things
Justin: "Well, it ain't Lake Powell."
After the Emerald Pools, we still had plenty of time left in the day so we decided to go up to The Narrows. Neither of us had been before, and it's pretty much THE thing to do when you are in Zions. I'm so happy we went, and I wish we could have gone further into the canyon but we definitely did not have the right equipment, and I am a big baby when it comes to cold water. BRRRR walking through that river was threatening hypothermia!


No comments: