Lake Powell

Boy oh boy did I marry into a good family :)
Not only are the Stewart's fun, loving, and kick awesome...
They also have a time share on a house boat and spend a whole week in Lake Powell every year!!!
I go a little picture crazy when we are at Lake Powell, so this year I decided to make a video... Let's just say that next year the video will be a lot better :) And, I'm sorry if you get a headache while you watch it...I don't quite understand iMovie/how to stop the picture zooming stuff.
Lights, camera, action!

Also, if you just want a good laugh, go to 3:32 :)

9 comments:

Justin said...

Best place on earth. And it's 100x better when you have an athletic wife that can rip!

Hannah said...

Sweet video Bailey!! If you want to learn more about iMovie you should stop by the MMlab sometime! :)

Velma said...

how fun to be at Lake Powell. Loved the video and you did a great job making it.

Madison Ellingson said...

oh. my. gosh! that is a sweet video B! I loved it! way to go with your mad skillz! it looks like so much fun too! next year spence and I want to go!!!

Bailey B. Stewart said...

you just want me for my skillzzzzz

Bailey B. Stewart said...

Hannah I DEFINITELY need your help haha! I don't quite understand my Mac yet :)

Bailey B. Stewart said...

Thanks Mama! You gonna come next year?!

Bailey B. Stewart said...

Thanks Madzy! I promise I'm still working on your wedding video! Please please please come next year! Usually the 2nd week in August!

Laura said...

Happy. So fun to watch through again...you would have no idea how HOT it was ;) I hope you do one everyyyy year!