Pescadero & Pigeon Point

on Memorial Day my cousin was playing a gig in Pescadero, so we decided to drive down and hear him play! I'm so glad we did - my cousin was PHENOMENAL and I was seriously smiling the entire time he played. I loved it! a lot of my cousins came out to see the show as well, and it was so much fun to see them. JD got to meet a lot of my family, and play with his 2nd cousins.  Plus, Pescadero is seriously one of the cutest little towns I've ever seen. PLUS the Country Bakery makes THE BEST artichoke bread. I know that sounds weird, but my mouth is watering just thinking about it. Don't knock it til you try it. It's d-lish. 

after the gig we drove to Pigeon Point Lighthouse. JD fell asleep pretty quick, so we walked around quietly and talked about how dang romantic lighthouses are - sheesh that place was gorgeous! right on the cliffs, so picturesque and dreamy.

Win win!


1 comment:

megdeere said...

You cuties. You need to teach me your camera remote skills. Do you carry a tripod everywhere?