stair stepping and bridge biking

visitors are the best! We haven't even been here a full week but we already had Meg and Jxn come and visit for Memorial Day! We had a splendid weekend with them, and believe it or not we all fit in our little studio - slumber parties ftw! 

On Saturday we ventured into the city to do the typical tourist things: Ghirardelli Sq, Fisherman's Wharf, Pier 39, you know the drill... But we also had time to go explore my favorite staircase and bike the bridge. I LOVE biking, it's seriously one of my favorite things to do - every time I bike my happiness levels increase significantly. I don't know what it is, but biking is definitely my best medicine :) JD wasn't a huge fan of the bridge biking, since it was super windy and he so desperately wanted to take a nap in the seat, so we had to pull over for a quick nursing break and to dry his tears, which eventually turned into a fun photoshoot of JD on my head, which I'm actually super happy about because he cracks up and he absolutely loves to ride up there, but I have never actually been able to see his face! Those images are priceless to me!
 

 

1 comment:

megdeere said...

Poooooor JD was so mad at us for stealing his naps that day. That sad face pic of you guys on the stairs cracks me up! This was such a fun trip...we're so glad we came!