Holi Double Rainbow

This weekend J & I went to the Holi Festival of Colors in Spanish Fork! I absolutely lovvveee this event. This year was especially fun, because it was my first time going with J : ) AND, because my little brother came down from Rexburg to join the festivities!

Before & ...still Before. People threw paint at us before the official "throw".
Paint covered the walls of the Hare Krishna Temple.
Partyin' it up with my lil bro! On his Birthday!
Paint & Piggy-backs
J getting artsy
I'm so happy we had enough time to go to the festival! J didn't get off work until 2, and we had a wedding reception to attend at 6...but we drove down, beat the traffic, painted with joy, drove home, took a 2 minute shower and made it to the reception! Holi Holi Holi!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

"before and still before" haha, the best! holi holi holi!

Madison Ellingson said...

so fun1 wish we could have came!!