i thought it would be fun to do a November recap of the designs I completed last month - booyah!
(if you don't know, I am a blog designer - check out Site B for more info!)
so far, i am absolutely loving every moment - I am having SO much fun!
so, without further adieu, here are my designs from November:
Sincerely, T & E (this blog is wont be active until 2014)
since November was my first month of business, i was worried about the amount of time i would be able to invest in my design work - but i am proud of the designs i completed, and most importantly -my wonderful clients are too. it makes me so happy to see their excitement when I show them their blog!
one of my goals as a designer is to create the blog that my client wants - not the one that fits my portfolio/style/design/work
sometimes this is a little tricky, since i have my own personal style & design preferences
but, my #1 priority is to create something my clients absolutely love
it is their blog, after all
it is their blog, after all
if you are interested in a custom blog design, head on over to Site B
i would seriously be thrilled to work with you!
i would seriously be thrilled to work with you!
i am currently booked until mid-January
so if you want to get on my waitlist, complete the form here




2 comments:
These are beautiful! You're very talented!
And how exciting!! You seem to be WAY busy for just starting! So awesome!
thank you, that means so much to me! and yes, I have definitely been a LOT busier than I thought I would be - I'm barely keeping up!
Post a Comment