Just the two of us























A year ago, Justin and I took our 'First Look' bridal+groomal photos - and I absolutely love how they turned out. The white barn was the perfect setting, and although this photo shoot only lasted a short 30 mins (the rain decided to join the party), I am amazed at the photographs the wonderful Lora Grady was able to capture.
Want to see more of some of my favorite pictures? Check out our engagement shoot

8 comments:

Jewelz said...

You two make my heart melt! These are adorable. You guys are so dang cute!

victoria-riza said...

love lora grady's work! beautiful photos and wedding!!

mckenziewinkel said...

Oh these pictures are beautiful! I will have to keep lora grady in mind! And...I love the pictures of when he sees you in your dress :)

Bailey B. Stewart said...

thank you so much! you are the sweetest!

Bailey B. Stewart said...

lora is the BEST! can't wait to see your illustration of us!

Bailey B. Stewart said...

thanks girl - Lora Grady truly is the best photographer out there! but...sadly she has moved to seattle : (

Natalie said...

<3

Bailey B. Stewart said...

love love luh you