What happens in Vegas...

...doesn't stay in Vegas
A few weeks ago, J & I roadtripped down to Vegas
The purpose of the trip was to help J's sis and bro-in-law at the ABC Kids Expo with the launch of their new product, ReSqueeze
The expo was crazy huge, and a lot of work (okay, I may have just played with little Landon the whole time)
After the expo, J & I stayed an extra day to celebrate are 10th monthaversary, and we sure did make the most of it!
It was my first time in Vegas, and I was blown away by how much there was to do!
hidden aquariums and zoos
fake disneyland (but dirty and only semi-happy)
dancing pirates
paris, venice, and nyc
errupting volcanoes
walking 500 hundred miles and then 500 more
and the BELLAGIO! Oh my goodness the light show was brilliant
It was such a fun trip!


OH! and our hotel room was 1217 - our anniversary! Totally random, and out of 24 floors!

10 comments:

Rachel Sayumi Porter said...

lol only semi happy disneyland! HAHA! I've never been to Vegas either, i wanna go!

Justin said...

We may or may not have stayed for 5 or 6 of the light shows : )

Jennie and Husband said...

first. you're darling and second your blog is the cutest around!

Madison Ellingson said...

so fun! that is crazy about your room number.. Im sad it was only semi-happy!:) hahah!

mckenziewinkel said...

That's so cool that you did one of those gondola rides-I've always wanted to do that. And your room number?? holy cow. Fate.

Bailey B. Stewart said...

haha come with us in december! we're only going to the biggest rodeo EVER!

Bailey B. Stewart said...

: ) so excited to do it again in december!

Bailey B. Stewart said...

Thanks Jennie! I just started my own blog designing business so that is SO good to hear!

Bailey B. Stewart said...

haha I know right? we were pretty jazzed about our room number

Bailey B. Stewart said...

the gondola was fun! probably paid a little too much (okay, maybe a lot), but we just wanted to soak up the vegas experience!