Life is great + full

Whew! The first week of November flew by!
There are so many things I am grateful for - I try to live life to the fullest, and often take on way more than I should allow myself to, but I just love life and people and learning

So, here's 7 things I am grateful for this week:

1. I started a little blog+web design business and have been so happy with my clients  - I haven't done anything to promote myself (except link it on this here blog), but I have been blessed with great friends who refer me to others. And I am having too much fun! (and spending way too much time designing than on school, oops)
2. J & I  had an amazing FHE on Monday and made a lot of goals (short and long term). It was so good to site down and really think about the things that we are doing well, but the things we could be doing better, too. And, if I do say so myself, we conquered the first week of November goals!
3. Steady income - sometimes I complain about J working at night, and me working during the day. But I know that if we didn't have the jobs we do (which are amazing jobs with amazing people, by the way), then we wouldn't be able to do as many fun things or eat out when I ultimately fail in the kitchen (which happens, too many times)
4. THE EARTH - everything is so beautiful! I love looking up at the surrounding mountains and just being overwhelmed by how beautiful the earth is and how wonderful our Heavenly Father is to bless us to live here.
5. Our scoot scoot. Sure, its now freezing cold riding to school on our scooter with the winds of Satan blowing in our face, but we always end up laughing at something that happens. It's one of my favorite times of the day - sitting on the back burying my face in J's hoody, acting as our own personal radio, or going 'no hands' just to spice things up a bit. I love it, it's such a hoot. And, it saves on gas and takes 2 seconds to find a parking space! Woot woot! Best investment we've made, hands down.
6. My patriarchal blessing. During church on Sunday, Bishop told us to go home and read our blessings - I love my blessing, but it had been a while since I read it. I am so grateful for the blessing I received and the inspiration that comes to me from looking at it again and again
7. Thanksgiving + Christmas are in sight! Need I say more?

If you made it this far in the post, props to you

I love my whole life, especially because of this guy right here - I'm grateful for him every day
Photo by the lovely Lora Grady

10 comments:

mckenziewinkel said...

That's an awesome list. I love the scooter one haha it made me laugh. Sure sounds fun though :)

megan.bradshaw said...

I love this and I love you and I love this whole month of focusing on gratitude.

Madison Ellingson said...

love this!! I love your scoot scoot too!:) it really does just bring a laugh out just because! :)

Velma said...

love reading your posts...........you are so cute!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely shot and reflections of gratitude. There is something truly remarkable and beautiful about the earth. I think we often take it for granted and so it's nice to see another who adores it just as much as I. Cheers to you and gratitude!

Bailey B. Stewart said...

hahaha our scooter is so much fun - it always brings out a laugh!

Bailey B. Stewart said...

and i love you

Bailey B. Stewart said...

hahaha the scoot scoot is the best - loved when you and spence took it for a spin and you just had your legs kicking out!

Bailey B. Stewart said...

awww thanks mama, I sure do love ya!

Bailey B. Stewart said...

thanks Aubrey! the earth really is so great, huh?! I love it!