Gratitude week numero dos presents:
1. Family. We had a full-out sleepover with Meggi, Rachelle, Mike and the kiddos (Carter, Syd, Damian, and Nora) and I have never seen our house so full. Party time, excellent! I'm so grateful that we got to spend one last night with the Dunn's before they move to Charleston Land
2. We made an apple pie from scratch and it was very delicious. 10 points for Gryffindor! 20 points for my kitchen confidence!
3. Double dates. Rach + JP got us tickets for Divine Comedy and it was hilarious, I absolutely loved it. I can't believe it was my first time - so here's to going at least once more before graduation
4. Cetaphil lotion is truly one of my favorite things on the planet, and this week J may have got all my many hints for foot rubs and massages. Ah! I have been in bliss. I love my husband and am grateful for all he does for me (especially foot rubs)
5. Good friends that give me hugs because they just know I'm having a rough week and may be stressed out of my mind with the 17 tests I have to take
6. A healthy body, and a super hot husband who rocks at all things athletic. He had a soccer game last night and I just love watching him play - he is so good!!! and everyone knows it. I love hearing other people's comments about him while he plays, and swelling with pride because he is mine all mine
7. The cutest, teeniest, most darling little doll house apartment in all the land. Sure, it may be less than 50 square feet, our oven is an easybake, and the counter tops are lower than Justin's knees - but I positively love our apartment. It's the perfect size and perfect for us. I'm going to miss it when we move
8 comments:
I'm so glad you came to DC with us :) we need to see more of you!! ): And do you really have 17 tests or is that a semi exaggeration!? Either way, TAKE LUCK!
Got some serious bonding with Nora.....apple pie is good (especially with ice cream!).....DC is a hoot.....you owe me AT LEAST two foot rubs......love our TTT.......you're exaggerating.......your apartment is THE BEST!!!
what a lovely couple!
haha love this! I love your apt. too! easy bakes are fun!
Rach DC was sooo fun! let's do it again! haha and I might have exaggerated, but that's what if feels like! 1 in every class!
i never exaggerate :)
thank you Michelle! you are too sweet!
hahaha easy bakes are the best :)
Post a Comment